- Same day delivery for order placed before 2.00p.m.
- The theme colour can be chosen
* Actual product may be vary due to product enhancement.
- It’s the receiver’s responsibility to ensure balloons are stored under suitable conditions to avoid balloon explosion and shrinking.
- The balloons have to kept in-door under room temperature not exceeding 25 degrees and not exposed to direct sunlight.
- Kindly click here to check your delivery zone and fees.
Delivery Fine Print:
- Same day delivery available. (Must placed the order before 2 pm)
- Valid for delivery between Monday-Sunday.
- The delivery time frame is within 10 am – 6 pm (no specific timing)
Decorate your party venue with our Happy Anniversary Foil Balloon. These elegant Happy Anniversary Foil Balloon are perfect to impress your friends, family and loved ones.
Happy Anniversary Foil Balloon create a bright and fun atmosphere. Walking into a home or at a party with balloons immediately lets your guests know that this is a colourful, fun event and that everyone is there to have a good time. Leave any seriousness at the front door! They are a quick and budget friendly method of decoration. That’s the beauty of balloons they are simple party materials which can be put together in plenty of different ways based on the occasion you are celebrating. Creating the perfect pair with our beautiful Happy Anniversary Foil Balloon to match your occasion perfectly. So regardless of where in the world you are, you will be able to share your love and well wishes.
Partylicious has by far the largest and most varied balloon selection, offering hand-delivered balloons to Selangor and Kuala Lumpur. Balloon types include latex, foil, bubble, glitter-filled, confetti-filled, marble and many more. Whether you are looking for single balloon or a bulk order for event, Partylicious has the perfect decorations for you. Our website also offers the option of pre-designed or DIY arrangements.
SAME DAY delivery is available in Partylicious too as long as the order is placed before 2pm.
- Foil balloons are made from several thin sheets of metal over nylon material.
- Foil balloons look like shiny silver metal when plain.
- Unlike latex balloons, foil balloons are not porous, so air does not leak out of them easily, as long as they are properly sealed.
- As a result, these balloons can stay inflated for much longer than regular latex balloons.
- Air-conditioned air may cause these balloons to shrivel, but they will return to a normal state when exposed to warmer air.
- Foil balloons have a fixed volume. They are not elastic and will not stretch like latex. When heated directly by the sun, the gases in them will expand and cause a sizable tear in the foil material.
- Try to maintain a consistent temperature so that they won’t be shocked and damaged by the fluctuations.
Normal Air Balloon Lifespan:
- Normal air filled latex balloon will stay inflated for at least 3 days and slowly shrink.