- Same day delivery for order placed before 4.00p.m.
- The theme colour can be chosen
* Actual product may be vary due to product enhancement.
How do we determine the font on your balloons?
- We will be designing your custom text based on the total length of characters and the font type may vary.
- If you have a specific font request, feel free to reach us at Here.
- It’s the receiver’s responsibility to ensure balloons are stored under suitable conditions to avoid balloon explosion and shrinking.
- The balloons have to kept in-door under room temperature not exceeding 25 degrees and not exposed to direct sunlight.
- Kindly click here to check your delivery zone and fees.
Delivery Fine Print:
- Same day delivery available. (Must placed the order before 4 pm)
- Valid for delivery between Monday-Sunday.
- The delivery time frame is within 10 am – 6 pm (no specific timing)
Our every balloon created a story for you.
Surprise someone special with our unique personalized custom balloons in a box! Watch their reactions when they open the box and the balloons float up to greet them. Exclusively available in Partylicious. Our Santiago Surprise Box comes with one foil balloon, four latex balloons and fifteen mini latex balloons. There are more than 20 balloon colours available in Partylicious. Surely there is a colour that best suit you.
Who wouldn’t want this Santiago Surprise Box for their birthday, anniversary or any special occasion right? Creating the perfect pair with Santiago Surprise Box to match your occasion perfectly. So regardless of where in the world you are, you will be able to share your love and well wishes.
Partylicious has by far the largest and most varied balloon selection, offering hand-delivered balloons to Selangor and Kuala Lumpur. Balloon types include latex, foil, bubble, glitter-filled, confetti-filled, marble and many more. Whether you are looking for single balloon or a bulk order for event, Partylicious has the perfect decorations for you. Our website also offers the option of pre-designed or DIY arrangements.
SAME DAY delivery is available in Partylicious too as long as the order is placed before 4 pm.
- Latex balloons are made from rubber, these balloons are available in a wide range of colors, sizes, and shapes in Partylicious.
- Although these balloons are an excellent choice for any party venue, someone with known latex allergies should avoid contact.
- Foil balloons are made from several thin sheets of metal over nylon material.
- Foil balloons look like shiny silver metal when plain.
- Unlike latex balloons, foil balloons are not porous, so air does not leak out of them easily, as long as they are properly sealed.
- As a result, these balloons can stay inflated for much longer than regular latex balloons.
- Air-conditioned air may cause these balloons to shrivel, but they will return to a normal state when exposed to warmer air.
- Foil balloons have a fixed volume. They are not elastic and will not stretch like latex. When heated directly by the sun, the gases in them will expand and cause a sizable tear in the foil material.
- Try to maintain a consistent temperature so that they won’t be shocked and damaged by the fluctuations.
Helium Balloon Lifespan:
- 12″ Latex balloon : At least 6-8 hours (Add on hi-float gel to triple the balloon floating time)
- Foil balloon : At least 24 hours
- Bubble balloon : 12 hours and slowly shrink (Upgrade your bubble balloon to last at least 7-10 days)
- Actual float times vary greatly based on factors such as humidity, temperature, altitude, atmospheric conditions, etc.
- Please take note that these are estimates based on typical indoor air-conditioned conditions.
- Float times will be shorter outdoors.
- Please do not leave them in a hot car or trunk, it will reduce the helium lifespan and burst.
- This is because the higher temperature seems to increase rate of escape of the helium.
- Factors such as adding tassel garlands and filling balloons with confetti/feathers will also reduce float time.
- Helium balloons in general are not recommended for outdoor usage under extremely hot weather in Malaysia.